Gotcha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mango

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
:D

Saw an ad in the paper for a DR250 in Hermanus, so I decided to drag MacDuff along at 7am for a little trip......

Nice, very nice......it didn't take long for me to decide, but first I had a look at the other little beauty in the garage....The one Shark suggested, the CRF230F
Bloody nice little bike that.....but.....I don't have the money for new or hardly used, and there were none for sale which were cheap......

But this little beauty did come at a price I couldn't refuse.
A grey model, but parts not too hard to come by.....

I did the deal, paid up, and decided I was going to ride the 150ks back home, even with illegal plate and no mirrors......

468611227_d093cd7315_o.jpg

468611223_1e828340f5_o.jpg

The tank was on reserve, and the nice surprise when filling up, was that it took 13lt......the bike comes with both kickstart and e-start, and yes, I did try the kickstart, and it worked :D
Quite powerful for it's size, and a nice cruising speed of 120kph....not bad, but oh, the plank that I had to sit on....agony!

Dropped it off at my dads, took the car home, jumped on the KLR and went to my sisters place.....When I got on to the KLR it felt as if I were riding a goldwing!! I will never complain about the KLR seat again :D