YES! dream still come TRUE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I dreamt...............I wished...........Yes and I prayed :thumleft: Never ever believing that anything would come of it :'( It must of been the biggest dream I had sins I came out of sleeper mode about 3 years ago :(............And you know what ladies and gents it happened for me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Yesterday the First of April was NO April fools day for me :thumleft: :thumleft: First of all I have stopped smoking and it's the second day now still going OK.............But the real dream was Jacouis from Natal Motors in Empangeni delivered a brand new R1200GS Adventure with 3Km on the clock :biggrin: :biggrin: Thanks Buddy for impeccable service and for going that extra mile or should I say 700KM. Harry the Buffalo n01 can now graciously retire to my youngest son and Harry the Buffalo no 2 can take over being my stead hence forward.

PS..............A big thank you to my LORD for making my dream come true :thumleft:

Attachments

• Harry no1 and no2  01.jpg
    Harry no1 and no2 01.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 358