Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8653 times)

Offline BabyBeemer

Re: Never Ever Again Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2011, 09:00:29 pm »
(+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not good.

Offline Tyre kicker

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 10:00:47 pm »

I am certainly overwhelmed by all of you whom took the time to share your sentiment .

It is my view that such dire poor service will not be tolerated and that there is a consequence for atrocious service where values still count.

I have been more than patient and have afforded Biking Accessories more than enough opportunities to rectify or amend their short comings ,however I was ridiculed and later even threatened which I don't relate to positively.

I certainly don't go to these great lenghts to expose poor service or people for the fun of it and hence have subsequently also approached the consumer  protection commission and will exercise my consumer rights within the framework of the customer protection act as promulgated to protect consumers like myself  from unscrupulous behaviour and poor business ethics. 

It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2011, 10:34:24 pm »
1715 Hits in only one day. Hectic bru.

:angry7:  Brett, what were you thinking, sending a threat like that?   Are you a mafiosa as well now?  :knob:

Reminds me of cytech's setup. You guys should go into a partnership together.

I'm dont know of anyone who would risk being a customer with this kind of poor service followed up by threats. I dont care how good the serice might have been for others. Its simply not worth it given the reports of experiences here.

Tyre kicker: let us know if you are in the recieving end of any foul play.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:35:59 pm by BlueBull2007 »
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

Offline darkhelmet

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
    • Bas in Africa blog
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2011, 01:26:57 am »
Hmm, seems a bit like a witch hunt to me now...  :-\

Offline White Rhino

• Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • Save the White Rhino
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2011, 06:37:23 am »
Never underestimate the power of negative publicity. Wild dogs are selective animals. Brett welcome to the Eliminatie.

Current market conditions requires people to up their game to survive. What the F was he thinking?  :bueller:

Natural selection at work guys  ;)  .... Drink to Charles (Darwin that is  :biggrin: )
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy
Nothing clears the head like a throttle twisted and the fresh air on the tip of the nose

Beta 300RR, WR450 Rallye, KTM990 Adv, HP2, HPN635, 1200GS LC

Offline TheBear

• KilRoy se haas!
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2011, 07:56:37 am »
1216 views so far...
that's a lot of potential customers

A lot of views indeed, but doesn't this forum, like most others, just count the views, i.e say each of us participating has been here 30 times, therefore 1216 views calculate to 40 people?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 07:57:23 am by AMZ »
.#BRADICAL!

Offline Stoetbul

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • I is Stoetie
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2011, 09:43:26 am »
Hmm, seems a bit like a witch hunt to me now...  :-\
Not really......... The fact's is on the table for all to see. If this was a isolated case we could have let it slip past,BUT it is not and we can all see that people is not happy with the service they get from this shop.
I for 1 always tell about good service but will def. let people know if I get treated like this. :3some:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:44:40 am by Stoetbul »

Offline BOER!

• is 'n GS neersletterende
  • What's Updog?
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2011, 11:41:23 am »
1216 views so far...
that's a lot of potential customers

A lot of views indeed, but doesn't this forum, like most others, just count the views, i.e say each of us participating has been here 30 times, therefore 1216 views calculate to 40 people?

Goeie Punt AMZ.

Maar 40 mense vertel vir 10 mense elk.  En hulle vertel weer 10 mense  =4000 mense wat weet. 

En soos dit gaan word boodskapper vererger soos wat die ketting telefoon langer word.
My hart kom affie plaas, Waar die Wind en die Son en die Stilte my speelmaats was.

Everybody falls off. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.

Offline 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2011, 01:53:12 pm »
I have followed this thread and Brett has had ample chance to rectify the problem, so I have just phoned my 3 cousins in Pretoria to inform them of this problem. They cannot beat brett up, but they and ALL their friends can avoid Brett's shop in future. Now to start phoning non-Wilddog friends up there.

Offline BeefQueen

• Lord/pole-dancer
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • No matter what you ride, itís all the same wind
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2011, 02:30:12 pm »
I have followed this thread and Brett has had ample chance to rectify the problem, so I have just phoned my 3 cousins in Pretoria to inform them of this problem. They cannot beat brett up, but they and ALL their friends can avoid Brett's shop in future. Now to start phoning non-Wilddog friends up there.

:thumleft:
"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." Richard Dawkins

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2011, 03:01:22 pm »
Hmm, seems a bit like a witch hunt to me now...  :-\
Not really......... The fact's is on the table for all to see. If this was a isolated case we could have let it slip past,BUT it is not and we can all see that people is not happy with the service they get from this shop.
I for 1 always tell about good service but will def. let people know if I get treated like this. :3some:

+1.... :mwink: :mwink:
I told her i was married, she said 'me too, who cares, lets ride!'

Offline JAFA

• Bike: KTM 950 SE
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2011, 04:05:22 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitly go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I dont think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totaly out of character. 

Offline BeefQueen

• Lord/pole-dancer
  • No matter what you ride, itís all the same wind
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2011, 04:24:29 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitly go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I dont think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totaly out of character. 

Sorry dude, he's not the only pissed off Biking Accessories customer. Or at least ex costumer. Read the entire thread.

I for one hasn't been back there since my experience. Sounds exactly within character to me.

If you got good service, IMO, then you got lucky, or you know him personally.
"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." Richard Dawkins

Offline TheBear

• KilRoy se haas!
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:19 pm »
Goeie Punt AMZ.

Maar 40 mense vertel vir 10 mense elk.  En hulle vertel weer 10 mense  =4000 mense wat weet. 

En soos dit gaan word boodskapper vererger soos wat die ketting telefoon langer word.

Jy is doodreg.  Geen besigheid kan dit bekostig om in die situasie te beland nie, dus dink ek 2 mense wat dit sien is 2 te veel.  Ek het net gewonder hoe die "view counter" wel werk.
.#BRADICAL!

Offline Jules

• Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • Living with "LevenNinetyItis" and Loving it
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2011, 05:19:15 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitly go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I dont think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totaly out of character.  

Sorry dude but with 1 post to your name on the forum and that post being in this thread your comments don't carry a lot of weight. Much to easy to create a new account and spread miss information.
As for the "one side of the story" this is and open forum and Brett is registered so he is welcome to give his side at any time!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 05:20:43 pm by Jules »
690R Lost but not forgotten
1190R

Offline 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2011, 05:23:10 pm »
Jafa, Brett's own response on this forum sunk his whole case. Pitiful.

Offline Harry the Buffalo

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • I NEED Freedom!!To survive>>>>
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2011, 05:34:53 pm »
Jafa, Brett's own response on this forum sunk his whole case. Pitiful.
That one post sounds a bit staged ??? Yebo! and the man was on the air.........................WHY no comment ???
Having "GUTS" means being "SHIT" scared and still winding the throttle!!!

Offline Tyre kicker

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2011, 07:57:17 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitely go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I don't think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totally out of character. 

JAFA

Welcome to the Wilddogs JAFA. :)
Why only join our forum now JAFA if you have been an active client and D/S motorcycle rider for quite some time,did it only appeal to you lately to join this fraternity?
If you searched around a little longer you might have read that there is a thing such as newbie introductions to this forum.I noticed that this is your first post too.

I think I know who you are but could be mistaken, so be so kind to introduce yourself to all the dogs on this forum and tell us more about yourself and your character.

I am sure more dogs would like to get to know you too. :thumleft:

Maybe you could join us for a drink sometime soon to introduce yourself personally,check the other threads for more info on the social get together. :thumleft:

It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

Offline Harry the Buffalo

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • I NEED Freedom!!To survive>>>>
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »
I have been a client at Biking accessories for quite some time and must say, only have good experiences.  I have had many dealings with Brett and cannot believe that this case only has one side of the story.  Due to my own experiences and dealing with Biking A I will definitely go back.  I am sorry that you had a bad experience Tyre Kicker.  But I don't think the whole story is posted and if it is, it's totally out of character. 

JAFA

Welcome to the Wilddogs JAFA. :)
Why only join our forum now JAFA if you have been an active client and D/S motorcycle rider for quite some time,did it only appeal to you lately to join this fraternity?
If you searched around a little longer you might have read that there is a thing such as newbie introductions to this forum.I noticed that this is your first post too.

I think I know who you are but could be mistaken, so be so kind to introduce yourself to all the dogs on this forum and tell us more about yourself and your character.

I am sure more dogs would like to get to know you too. :thumleft:

Maybe you could join us for a drink sometime soon to introduce yourself personally,check the other threads for more info on the social get together. :thumleft:

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
Having "GUTS" means being "SHIT" scared and still winding the throttle!!!

Offline Marnus

• Yeeeeehaaaa!
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2011, 09:53:55 pm »
Hehehe... And I'm sure TC will leave his camera at home for that one  ;D