Baviaans, Die Hell, Prince Albert, Outeniqua/Montagua, 7 passes and one more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoedvark

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys, I see JMOL has not started a post for us so here goes. Feel free to add guys. My butt is starting to tingle already for this ride.

Planning done with a few variables for weather conditions and distance vs time factors.

17th - Slab to Patensie, buy meat and a few beverages here. Dirt then to a Chalet at Kudu Khaya. (R 170 p.p.p.n.)
18th - Kudu Khaya into and through Baviaans to Uniondale and then tar to Prince Albert through the Prince Albert pass. Still sorting this nights accommodation.
19th - Prince Albert into Die Hell, Lunch and Back out Die Hell and then on to Oudtshoorn and George via the Outeniqua / Montagua passes. Caravan park chalet or B 'n B for this night. Still sorting that out?
20th - George via 7 Passes to Knysna and then inland via a pass (forgotten the name, is a well known one? Jaco has my mapbook) towards Willomore and on to Steytlerville area. This is where the distance and time comes into the ride???
21st - Steytlerville to the R 400 and along the R 400 to Grahamstown and then slab it back to EL.

Members: Jaco - 1200 GSA, David 1200 GSA, Neville 650 Dakar and myself 1200 GS.
Any other Dogs want to join, give us a shout.

My boet and his sone and a few more inland dogs gonna be in the area and exploring Baviaans from 17th to 19th as well.

Enjoy your rides this December and ride safe guys and gals.