Baviaans, Die Hell, Prince Albert, Outeniqua/Montagua, 7 passes and one more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoedvark

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys, I see JMOL has not started a post for us so here goes. Feel free to add guys. My butt is starting to tingle already for this ride.

Planning done with a few variables for weather conditions and distance vs time factors.

17th - Slab to Patensie, buy meat and a few beverages here. Dirt then to a Chalet at Kudu Khaya. (R 170 p.p.p.n.)
18th - Kudu Khaya into and through Baviaans to Uniondale and then tar to Prince Albert through the Prince Albert pass. Still sorting this nights accommodation.
19th - Prince Albert into Die Hell, Lunch and Back out Die Hell and then on to Oudtshoorn and George via the Outeniqua / Montagua passes. Caravan park chalet or B 'n B for this night. Still sorting that out?
20th - George via 7 Passes to Knysna and then inland via a pass (forgotten the name, is a well known one? Jaco has my mapbook) towards Willomore and on to Steytlerville area. This is where the distance and time comes into the ride???
21st - Steytlerville to the R 400 and along the R 400 to Grahamstown and then slab it back to EL.

Members: Jaco - 1200 GSA, David 1200 GSA, Neville 650 Dakar and myself 1200 GS.
Any other Dogs want to join, give us a shout.

My boet and his sone and a few more inland dogs gonna be in the area and exploring Baviaans from 17th to 19th as well.

Enjoy your rides this December and ride safe guys and gals.

Latest posts