Sani Pass – Lesotho. Here we go again. KLRFegen: Ride Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
For photos of the trip please click the following link: https://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/jacoboos/Lesotho%20Des%202011/

The Prep

So after coming back from my solo trip through the top half of Lesotho I posted my RR and showed a few photos to a few people. Suddenly my boss went and bought a KLR and soon after a friend of ours bought a DR650. One Friday night at a braai the two newbies asked me to arrange a trip up and through Lesotho. Been the hero I thought I was, I was quick to agree and started the planning. They set the dates and I planned around those dates.
I posted on the Wild Dogs site what my plan was and soon after that post I had a number of strangers agree to join me on this trip. Our plan was simple, up Sani, through the middle of Lesotho and then onto the Afriski road home via Buth-Buthe. Simple, easy...if only...I kakked off trying to keep up with these ballies who ride like they were born on bikes.

Attachments

• Sani Pass Compressed.jpg
    Sani Pass Compressed.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 379