EC BASH 2013 - Planning FOR the Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to/want to/think you might attend the Bash in 2013

• Yes

Votes: 65 65.7%
  • For sure

Votes: 48 48.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
                                                               PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU TICK THE BOX.

Its early days, but now that we’ve all calmed down to a panic, here  goes… it’s all in the PLANNING, but this is NOT the Plan a Ride,… it is the Provisional Planning FOR the Ride.

Provisional date 10 to 12 May 2013

After a fairly successful 2012 Bash at Doornkloof in the Baviaans, much discussion over the weekend and a lot of feedback, we’ve decided to go back there next year, same time same place(and maybe make it the permanent EC BASH VENUE).

FOR NOW,  it’s a question of numbers. We had about  140 entries this year and can fairly expect the same or MORE next year, and thereafter. I discussed this with the owners of Doornkloof over the weekend and 140 was about the number that the cite can comfortably carry, and did so.

If we are going to be more, they want to prepare in time for us,…by extending the facility gradually, to absorb the capital input and keep costs to us as low as possible. Getting to know the Lampbrechts a bit over the weekend, they will do what they can to make you a happy camper.

THIS IS THE AIM OF THE POLL !!,…

…not to determine whether you agree that we  have the the Bash at Doornkloof again, but to get a guesstimate of the NUMBERS to expect.

I need to have the numbers by September so they can get building !!!

Have regard for our efforts to again give you a good Bash, and don’t mess on the poll please. You get two votes in case you want to bring a friend/partner. does not matter which one you vote... had to give two choises  :biggrin:  I need to believe I will get an accurate number.

TICK ANY BOX IF YOU THINK/KNOW/BELIEVE/REALLY WANT TO ATTEND THE BASH NEXT YEAR.

More to follow as we progress. Watch the first three posts for updates.

(PS: The floor is also open to the Threadpissers as well to give there 2c worth.)

Status
Not open for further replies.