• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1150 GSA for Sale 2005 model PRICE CHANGE!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenoxcmaoffroad

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Its time for a change, riding mostly alone since my daughter came, and its time to get back into enduros again. Have a KTM 250 XCW in the scope and Knopkops Xchallege

Reason for selling is that time is a challenge to ride and its a bit of a oversize commuter.And with the Gautrain, it makes sense.

GSA reg in Jan 2005.
Hit 80 000km this weekend.

Some info on GSA:

Has Ohlins in front and rear.
Touratech fork stopper.
Touratech screen wind deflector.
Original pannier brackets L/H and R/H ( brackets in pics on bike will be swopped).
Original Top Box ( latches are broken I will supply new ones, BMW did not have stock and did not have time to order again).
Standard exhaust included.
Standard front shock included.
Touratech main stand plate.
Touratech luggage rear carrier.
Headlight grill protector with self made orange headlight cover
New FUEL pump fitted few weeks ago.
Other gearbox fitted after 6th gear broke.
Has new Kenda Big block tyres with about 1000km on.
Spare seat, that is pillion friendly, custimised it for the wife. Makes a huge diffrence
Spare drive shaft
Canvas bags that fits 100% on original pannier brackets, never been used. Its water proof and top quality.
Extra Front and rear brake pads sold with bike, loose

ITS GOT HEATED GRIPS AND WAS ABS, PUMP IS REMOVED AND IS DIRECT SYSTEM, NICE PLACE FOR A PUMP !!!!!

Service was done about 1500km ago, before Swamoza trip.

I WORK IN MIDRAND AND LIVE IN RANDBURG.

I got a other speedo drive last week but I go faster on the GPS then the speedo shows, will get other one.
L/H indicator was burned of by exhaust, will fit new aftermarket, as OEM will not last.There is small scratches on r/h fork, bought the bike like that . Original seat has normal glue line issue. I will pay for recover. I know Wouter at Bavarian has someone who does this.  

Price R 72 000

Will sell rims with tyres separate R 6500 RIMS SOLD!!!!

Here are some pics
43add788.jpg

aa3cbd5c.jpg

6f8b996d.jpg

653fb77b.jpg

9ff55075.jpg

eb794517.jpg

fbca8aa1.jpg

fd9416ed.jpg

54be8104.jpg

e0196c1b.jpg

77e99fa1.jpg