• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1983 Honda XR 200R testing the market - EDITED PRICE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dish

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Afternoon folk, I have a circa 1983 Honda XR 200 R that I may potentially be selling. Interested to find out who may be interested in acquiring the old gal. Stunning condition for a 34 year old with original plastics (not the later aftermarket replacement ones) Speedometer (doesn't work, its the cable I think)  Faceplate with headlight and tail light both work. Even has the tool bag, Runs and Rides very well, been serviced with Gravel man and then again with Mike in Vereeniging. Pro- Link suspension recently redone. New grips and fork boot protectors, and as close to as possible the original exhaust. Asking R 13k and compared to the gunk that's on the tree and rotting away on farms, worth every penny. Collectors item, & with a bit of knowledge and effort on the plastics she would be perfect.

Would there be any takers in JHB interested in having a conversation about her. ??

Please no "dibbs" - I can be reached on 08two four 54 139 seven for a chat about her.

Many thanks

Chris