• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 Yamaha XT 600 Tenere for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT600
I have a 1984 Yamaha XT600 Tenere that I'd like to sell as I am getting a new bike soon. The bike is in daily use for travelling to work and back. I also started restoration of the bike and the following items have been replaced: New clocks, new battery, new tires (tires now have some mileage on them), new grips, new throttle cables, new rear indicators, new brake pads, new rear brake shoes, performance exhaust (was on the bike when I got it). The bike was recently serviced. I love my bike but when I get the new bike, it will probably just gather dust and I won't have space to store it. A Clymer repair manual is included in the price. Bike registered and road legal till 01/2013 (I have original registration papers). Minor cosmetic work needed to restore it to it's former glory. Uses a bit more oil than it's supposed to. I calculated that further restoration of the bike should not cost more than R2k. R15000.00 highly negotiable. I live in Roodepoort. Contact me via the forum if interested.

Attachments

• XT600 - Front Right Side.jpg
    XT600 - Front Right Side.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 543
  • XT600 - Right Side.jpg
    XT600 - Right Side.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 508
  • XT600 - Left Side.jpg
    XT600 - Left Side.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 508
  • XT600 - Front Left Side.jpg
    XT600 - Front Left Side.jpg