• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1994 Dr650 sale retracted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildcoast

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
Putting my Dr up for sale, bike is in East London, I need to be in JHB by late this week, so if she does not sell I'll be putting her back in storage for about two months before I can finish the project.

History of build can be found in Garage projects and restorations(older Dr rebuild thread) and the model specific pre 96 Dr thread

New clutch, rings (barrel been honed) base and head gaskets valve stem seals and valves re-seated.
Acerbis tank, trailtech comp, bars plastic etc.

The carb needs to be set up as she was running rich, I dont have time right now to finish putting her together so as she stands now , top end of motor has been assembled carb on now, actually need to charge battery and start her, sale will be retracted by tomorrow so i wont bother

Bike is on the road, all papers in order.

Nice project bike throw a few grand at her and you will have an excellent long range machine.

R 15 000-00 not neg

Attachments

• dr.JPG
    dr.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 264