2 bike accidents in 30 days!! Wake up call graphic warning!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I have been unfortunate to come across two bike accidents within 30 days. First one on the 28th Feb coming back from St Francis at about 22:30 literally up the road from my house on corner Samantha and Frikkie Kotze saw ambulances and paramedics working on the one dude. He died at the scene his girlfriend (pillion) died at hospital both hopelessly drunk on what was a red superbike looked like a Ducati. My friend who is a doctor said her blood alcohol level was 0.1.....

Few hours ago I witnessed a taxi turn in front of youngster and his pillion mate on a Honda 400 CBR driving up Burt drive in the left hand of the two lanes behind mercantile hospital and as the  bloody taxis always do, one hugs the left lane of the road and throws U-turn across a barrier line to get to the taxi rank right in front of the oncoming bike who was also speeding. Both alive but badly injured one guy (on left) was very quiet still walked over to him to tell him ambulance is on the way and he just looked at me with big blue eyes. I'm praying he makes it.

This is the result.

Evidence of taxi swinging across barrier line