2 x Training Days at Zwartkops Raceway - 10 & 16 July 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Loncin (all models)
The BMW Club Pretoria is having two Training Days at Zwartkops Raceway on 10 July and 16 July.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RIDE A BMW BIKE  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There are a few spots open on both days. (You do not have to do both, you can do either 10/07 or 16/07)

Day 1 on 10 July 2011 (Sunday)
Afternoon course 13:00 - 16:30
Includes Skills exercises and track riding
R420

Day 2 on 16 July 2011 (Saturday)
An all day Proficiency course
9:00 - 15:30
R695

Please contact Dani du Preez on 083 260 8542 or email her on [email protected] for any further details and to book your spot.

I am going to do the Proficiency Course on 16 July, because I suck riding on tar, maybe then I will be able to go and ride the Dual Sport TrackDay at Redstar!

Any Roadworthy bike is allowed, even KTM's. As long as it's roadworthy and you have full Protective Gear you are welcome to join.

This is not a track day, it is a Training Day, so there will be qualified instructors, theory, practical riding and exercises. You will also get a certificate if you complete the training successfully. BMW's Rider Training Academy is well known for their excellent training courses and anyone will benefit greatly from some "on-track" training.

Come and get your game on for the RedStar Track day!!

:thumleft: