• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 model F650GS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Hi Dogs,
I have a 2000 model F650GS for sale, I bought it about 3 years ago on 50000 km and has barely covered 5000 km since then due to medical reasons. Recently, I had the wiring checked out, starter serviced, and ignition coil replaced. The battery needs to be replaced, as well as the chain and front sprocket, tires are still good for a while depending on riding style and the fork seals will need replacement soon. It comes with 2 vario side panniers as well as a topbox - all OEM and keyed to the ignition.

Paperwork is in my name and license up to date.

Looking for as close as possible to R34000, I paid 38k for it but obviously there is some work to be done. I put it on FB for 38500 because I know the sharks there will try to get it for free!

I can be contacted here, via PM, or sms / whatsapp to Oh ate too fiver six fiver ate ate ate six

Thanks

Jaco

Hartbeespoort