• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2004 BMW F650GS Not For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Can take calls only. R36500
  • I'm selling my 2004 BMW F650GS, with only 28,000 km on the clock. This bike is in reasonable overall condition, some minor cosmetics, been a daily runner with a new BMW radiator installed and a free bottle of BMW coolant included. unemployed.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to have the cam chain tensioner replaced, which is a known issue with the original factory one on this model. The bike starts and runs fine, but it does have a cam chain tick related to the faulty tensioner. BMW has quoted me R2000 for the chain and tensioner parts.

If you're interested in purchasing this bike and making the repair, you should get a reasonable deal. I'm asking for R31500, which is well below the average market value for this model in good condition. With a little TLC, this bike will hopefully be a great ride for many years to come.

• * Single Spark, 2004 model
  • * Low mileage - only +-28,000 km under 30000km on the clock
  • * New BMW radiator installed, can include the old radiator if you able to repair as spare.
  • * Includes a free bottle of BMW coolant and aftermarket fork seals.
  • * Cam chain tensioner needs replacement (BMW quoted R2000 for the parts to repair)
  • * Starts and runs fine, but has a cam chain tick related to the faulty tensioner
  • * Lowest asking for R31500 - well below average market value for this model in good condition and makes room for cam tension-er repair to continue riding.
  • R30000 for bike and R1500 is to release license fees at Post Office in order for the buyer to be able to register in their name same day.

Thanks
View attachment 830745View attachment 830744View attachment 830739View attachment 830740View attachment 830741View attachment 830742View attachment 830743View attachment 830746View attachment 830747

Status
Not open for further replies.