• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 BMW 1150 GS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerseun1963

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hi all,
You are looking at my 2001 BMW 1150 GS which is for sale or to swap as I now live in Kenya and just cannot use her anymore. Whenever I am in South Africa which is rare I like to spend quality time with my bodyguard who is four years old and this beautiful machine does not fit that part of my life anymore. This bike is really still in an as new condition and sports 35000 KM on the clock and the last time I used her was at the Rhino in Harrismith.

Swapping:
I will look at a 4X4 JAPANESE QUAD – something that the bodyguard and I can use.
Or alternatively I will look at a Jeep 4X4 and do a cash adjustment from MY SIDE.
Maybe very maybe I will look at a boat and part cash adjustment from YOUR END. But as I don't know much about boats and as the boat market is "esoteric" its a long "maybe shot" on this one. But let us talk I am far away and in no hurry. You have heard this before but I love the old yellow submarine and want her to go to a good house that will use and love her as much as I did.

Outright Purchase:

The price is R55,000.00 (Fifty five thousand rands = cash)

Location of the bike:

The bike is on the farm near Harrismith OFS and my brother has the keys and papers and you can look at it at the farm, the farm is adjoins the N3 so its real easy to find.

Other:

At this stage I am slated to come down for the weekend of the 17th December if you want to speak to me but my brother can sell and act on my behalf etc.

The bike is a Code 3 and has been so for 6 years of her life which never bothered me if you consider the mileage. The bike apparently fell off a trailer many years ago and the tank / fairing was damaged = hence the price; which probably is the best price on a 1150 GS

Communicating with me is difficult but you can phone or SMS me in Kenya on: + 254 737 020147 and also email me via this link but as I travel the continent a lot responses will not be rapid.

Last question Last answer the price is NOT negotiable as its paid for and just looking at her whenever I come down to SA gives me a lot of pleasure.

I have all the “soft luggage” and tank bag that will go with her.

Thanks for looking,

Boerseun
PS: Just had my leave approved and will be in SA from the 18 Dec - 28 Dec before flying back and my number where you can reach me in SA is on 082 779 3981

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 524
  • Left Hand.JPG
    Left Hand.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 524
  • Rhino Matt 031.jpg
    Rhino Matt 031.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 523
  • Right Hand.JPG
    Right Hand.JPG