• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2006 BMW 650 GS Dakar R50 000 onco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Duck

Race Dog
Reaction score
No fixed address...Travelling Southern Africa in a
Greetings,

I am posting on behalf of my older brother who refuses to use the internet and social media ;):ROFLMAO:

PLEASE CALL HIM DIRECTLY ON 082 555 1102 (NOLAN DUCK). Please do not reply here as he will not see your replies!!

Nolan and his bike are situated in Amanzimtoti, Natal.

His 2006 BMW 650 GS Dakar has been immaculately self maintained from new, i.e. one owner - you will not find a more pedantic pain-in-the-butt guy! 🤪
Not used for commuting ever, only touring.

Price: R55 000

57 000km, FSH, ABS, heated grips, BMC air filter, Centre stand, Progressive fork springs, Handle bar risers, Stainless steel large foot pegs, HID headlamp, Grease nipples installed in the steering stem to make steering bearing maintenance easy and a Garmin / RAM GPS mount.

He had the original panniers but these, and riding kit, were stolen from his storage facility in the riots last year 😡 Lucky the bike was in his garage at home.

After the storage facility raid he bought two new Spirit Flip-Up helmets, one size small and one medium. Him and his wife have used these helmets on only two rides since purchasing them, so they are practically brand new...and included in the sale of his bike for mahala!

PLEASE CALL HIM DIRECTLY ON 082 555 1102 (NOLAN DUCK).
Please do not reply here as he will not see your replies!!

Attachments

• Nolan 5.jpg
    Nolan 5.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Nolan 4.jpg
    Nolan 4.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Nolan 3.jpg
    Nolan 3.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Nolan 1.jpg
    Nolan 1.jpg