• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 DRZ 400 E For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipskop

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I am thinking of selling my DRZ  :sip:
I got the bike for a good price and don't want to make money out of a fellow Dog. Just want to retrieve money spent to put towards the next bike  :ricky:
So putting it out here and see what happens. I would prefer to sell to somebody near PE so-that he or She can look at the bike before buying.
So here goes.
Honesty section -------------------------
The before pic. The bike was bought on road and used as a plaas bike by the previous owner and was neglected .
Change of ownership was never done by this guy I bought from, from the original owner.
So I have the original registration papers, the bike is still on the original owners name .
I have traced him and have a original signed change of ownership document .
The only catch is that the license has not been paid for about 7 years  ::)
What you see on the after pic is what you get.
The bike cleaned up nicely.
Good service was done and the oil screen was removed and cleaned.
All wheel bearings was renewed.New front Tyre.
New Battery
Sear re covered
Rear shock link bushes renewed.
New shock socks.
New radiator hoses.
Boil bottle missing but I have a alternative temporary replacement on the bike that works.
Lights where connected---headlight has only dim and brake light switch still missing.
Tail light renewed and working.
Indicators working.
Front disc okay but n a bit rusty, can probably be cleaned up more.
Bike has no speedometer .
Brakes work well
Clutch feels good and the bike pulls strong.
I made a luggage rack.
I put a good original exhaust on the bike . The one on the pic has been taken off.
The engine sound good but uses oil--needs rings if you want to do long trips  :eek: .
I only did two side entry trips from Kareedow side to Baviaans and two Groorrivier pas trips.
And then rode around locally about another 2000 km.
It has no license or number plate---not on-road as the papers has to be sorted out  :patch:
And then the after pics.
Air hawk seat and tank bag not included.
There is place for improvement and I would like for the person to view the bike before he buys because I don't want any come backs. Sold as is with no guarantees. 
I will start at 17k ?
Nice play bike or donor for spares and I think the price is fair--not making any profit and don,t have to sell. :thumleft:
Call me as I am not monitoring the forum permanently .
Clem 082six540500

Attachments

• DRZ1.jpg
    DRZ1.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 540
  • DRZ2.jpg
    DRZ2.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 539
  • DRZ4.jpg
    DRZ4.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 533
  • DRZ3.jpg