• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 KTM 640Adv for Sale (Brand new) - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boosted gp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hey all,

I have decided to sell my 640adv as it is too big for me (I am a small guy). I am rather going to convert my 525 into an adv bike.

This Bike is immaculate and has never crashed or fallen, not a scratch or a mark on the bike.

it was bought new from KTM in April this year, it has the following on it.

2600km
1. Ackropovic Titanium silencer (~R5000 retail)
        Has the restricter for quiteness as well (can be removed)
2. emissions and power restricter removed (can be replaced if you wish - all plug and play)
        This mod stops the bike limiting throttle opening in 2nd and 3rd gear
3. hi low beam on together mod
        3 relays used with new power and earth wire from battery. OEM style connectors used and no cutting of the OEM
        harness. did this so if a relay packs up I can just unplug the wiring and plug straight back into the OEM harness.
        All wiring is soldered and heat shrinked and run in the OEM harness. Fuse at Battery for the lights.
4. Crash Bars (SW Motech) (about R2000 retail if you can find then)
        Also have the Carbon Fiber tank protectors (~ R2500 retail)
5. Original sahara tyres and a desert rear tyre included
       If you make a decent offer I will include the basicly brand new (700km) desert front.
5. Steering damper (Scotts) also fitted (~ R1500 retail)
       I will leave all the brackets and mounts on the bike but the actual Damper unit it is an optional item at extra cost
6. Cycra hand guards (~R1500 retail)
       Original ones included
7. Garmin Zumo GPS bracket included as well.
      Sits in the hood like the dakar rally bikes - pic for reference
8. Side airbox cover from KTM included

9. Panniers - Touratech/KTM aluminium ones and  brackets that are brand new as well. these are the OEM ones that came with the Bike - never used (worth ~R13000 retail)

10. SW Motech side stand (Retail  ~R1500)

10. All original parts included Plus 1 spare airfilter.

I have not cut or drilled or anything on my mods, I am able to return the bike to OEM std if required and will leave no wires cut or hacked. everything is either plug and play or I did not fit it.

Parts fitted: ~ R 14000 excl the panniers as they were incl in the deal from KTM

I can return the bike to 100% std if you require.

Price R73000 neg.

Mike

Zumo Mount
IMG_2650.jpg

air box cover
racingaircoverlc4.jpg

(https://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=K&Product_Code=58406003200&Category_Code=SBMLC4I 

Picture011-2.jpg

Reflective tape (removable if not wanted)
Picture014-1.jpg

Mike