• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 WR450 rally Lite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolling Stone

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Hey Guys
My amageza bike is for sale R 40,000 as is.
I Have not done any work on the bike since I returned from Amageza
cleaned it, took of side covers etc, and that is as far as I got.
Bike was prepped by Twoboy for Amageza and the plan was to take it back to him for a proper once over.
I have decided to rather discount for the fact that it has not ben serviced so that the new owner can do this. I do not think there is anything major that needs to be done, but it should be more than a standard oil service. It did do the Amageza.
Engine was rebuild two years ago but due to stator issues She missed the 2014 Amageza. I guess the new engine must have about 40-50 hours on it. I used the YZ to train for 2015 Amageza
Bike ran like clappers the last time I rode it, 750 km racing stage last day of 2015 Amageza. think it was the 10 th bike at the finish.

OK so what is included
10l rear tank
12 liter front tank
trailteck computer with built in trip with remote, temperature, volt meter etc
Trailteck stator and regulator
rally trip that I could not get to work at Amageza ( calculates too fast and I could not get settings right: )
F2 R roadbook that needs some tlc
2 X 1000 lumen LED spots
Brand new set of desert tyres and Mitchelin Bib mooses fitted,  not done any miles
rally lite roadbook holder
rerouted exhaust
couple of spares, filters, cables, brakes etc
Scott damper
I will include roadworthy in the deal
will add here as I think of things