• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 BMW F800GS For Sale (56K) **Sold**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrajan

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Hypermotard
I realised that the original asking price is higher than the going rate. Please see the adjusted price. The bike is in very good condition despite the high mileage.

I am selling my BMW F800GS. I am studying full time this year and am not able to keep the bike. The details of the bike are:

Year: 2008
Mileage: 70,000 km
ABS and Heated Grips: Yes- grips replaced in 2012.
Colour: Grey

The history
The bike was purchased off the forum in 2010 from a friend of Myni’s. He was the first owner and did around 60,000km. I have used the bike since then and have added another 10,000km. Most of this was done on a short daily commute.
The bike has been well taken care of with the regular services been done at BMW Auto Alpina (Boksburg). The last service was done in November of last year. The bike is in very good condition and anything faulty is repaired as soon as it happens. I bought a new pair of Heidi’s which have probably done 2,000 km.
There are a few minor scratches on the bike- I have dropped it once or twice at low speed (in a parking lot etc.)

Extras on the bike:
Custom tankbag (hardcase) with original oxford tankbag available
Wild@heart handlebar raisers
Wild@heart crashbars
Hyde bashplate
Isotta touring screen
Trax topbox
Extra 12v utility plug
Custom Penta exhaust system Cat converter removed.
Head light protector
Barkbusters
Accelerator module
Spotlights (from Goose last year)

Price

The trade/book price without accessories is R66,000. I would like R56,000 without accessories and R66,000 with all accessories (value of accessories is  ~R16,000). Price is slightly negotiable.

I am based in Bedfordview (East Rand, Johannesburg). My number is 082 566 7366. Please contact me should you have any questions or wish to have a look at the bike.

Will post some pics shortly...