• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 F800GS & 2013 F800GSA For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RupNiebuhr

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Good Morning :)

After many days debating whether or not to sell my bikes I unfortunately have to let one go, but will sell both if the demand is there.
This pandemic hit hard and all spare cash is now depleted, I am one of the lucky restaurant owners out there and to say the least the year has been a long one.....
The Restaurant is still running and I am grateful for that, and I think we have made it through the worst part, but I feel its worth selling at least one of the bikes just to have that bit of cash if thing go bad again, but enough of my sad story, the important part....the bikes;

1st - 2008 BMW F800GS

It has +- 160 000km on the clock, FSH with BMW
Adjustable Wunderlich Touring Screen
Hand Guards
Brake Reservoir Protector
Headlight Protector
Crash Bars
Tank Bag
Top Box
Pannier Brackets
2 x 12V Sockets
New Chain & Sprockets
Oxfrord Soft Panniers (not pictured)
Brake Pedal Extender
Bigfoot Side Stand
Possibly some other extras, this is all I can recall now,

2nd - 2013 BMW F800GSA

It has +- 60 000km on the clock, FSH with BMW, last service done a week ago (Major service)
Hand Guards
Bashplate
Headlight Protector
Crash Bars (Top & Bottom)
Tank Bag
BMW Alu Panniers
New Chain & Sprockets
Bigfoot Side Stand
Possibly some other extras, this is all I can recall now,

Rear Tyres of both bikes recently replaced,

Open to reasonable offers,

2008 model in Piet Retief, 2013 model in Pretoria currently (will probably fetch it next week again and bring it back to Piet Retief)

Bikes have been well taken care of, normal wear, mostly used for commuting (still have a day job as well) about a 100km commute each day, but have done longer trips as well.

Thanks
Rupert
082 457 0642

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 151
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 146
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg