• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 KTM 950 SE <<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondsekierie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
I've had this beauty for approximately 2 years, the previous owner being fellow dog Oros.

This bike has been pampered by both of us and is in absolute mint condition.  Not a cent was spared to keep it in absolute tip top condition and the excellent tuning by Wrench (Superbike Solutions in CPT) still makes this one of the strongest SE's out there.

The bike has 44,500km on it and I have all the records to prove that the mileage is correct and not bullshit.  I have noticed that a huge number of these bikes are sold with bullshit mileage, hence the reason why all services are carried out where they officially record the odometer reading.

The bike is pretty much stock standard with Akropovic cans, passenger foot pegs, and xtra Hyde bash plate.  The reason for selling is that I bought another SE a couple of months ago which I decided to keep.

My price is R 90,000 and I stay in Pretoria.  You are more than welcome to come test ride it but please have a licence and some intent to buy it :biggrin:

PM me for more details, or contact me on O82 8 five 8 8 triple 6

Following pics taken 4 days ago and this is what the bike looks like: