• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Harley Softail Fat-boy with 250 Km's on it! Any takers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifeofgareth

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
A mate of mine thought he'd try biking and bought a bloody useless Harley crappola bike. He rode my SE today and saw the light.

It's a 2009 Harley Davidson softail Fat-Boy that was ridden to breakfast twice (total 100 Km's) and then sat in the garage for 2 years.  Six months ago I took it to Harley and they took 8 weeks to source a new battery from Holland, replace the fuel pump and service etc. I ran it out to Somerset West after this service and today we went for breakfast on it again. So it has a total of 250km's on it.

He paid R263,000 (Vance & Hines exhaust, side plates, Upright pad are some of the extras). I'm hoping to kit him out on a new 990 or GSA with kit incl. from the proceeds of the sale as I reckon it's wroth a quick sale of around R190,00 to some Harley loving person.

Anyone on here?

Attachments

• FLSTF - Vivid Black_ Dom's Harley FatBoy.jpg
    FLSTF - Vivid Black_ Dom's Harley FatBoy.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 422
  • Cape Town-20120315-00114.jpg
    Cape Town-20120315-00114.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 419