• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 KLR650 for sale R35 000.... - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenny-man

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Posting on behalf of a friend:

2009 KLR650 for sale with 29 500km on the clock with loads of extras. Bike has only been used for long distance touring and has never been in an accident. It is an exellent bike and is ready to go on any adventure.

Extras include:
• Soft Panniers – SW Motech (Dakar Panniers) 2 x 32 litre volume with waterproof inner bags, only 6 months old
• Top Box
• Tank bag
• Double USB outlet
• Heavy duty tubes installed, spare tube included
• All Tools and some extra Tyre leavers
• Aftermarket Airage exhaust

Bike has Mitas E07 tyres on and has obout 60% thread left, chain and sprockets still in good condition. Bike has some scratches on but mechanically it is perfect, starts first time and everytime you start it up. Bike does not use extra oil like most and only have to top up after each service  :thumleft:

The bike has served me well and took me on some great adventures. The reason why I love this bike is beacuse of its big tank that can do about 450-500km, bike gets about 4.5l per 100km. It is easy to handel and the bike can take you almost anywhere. Maintaining it is easy and parts and services are also not that expensive.

Reason for selling: We are expecting a baby and unfortunately there will be no time for touring in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested

Marcus
Cell: 074 744 3268
E-mal: [email protected]