• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 DL1000 8000km R90K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepBass9

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
It is with a heavy heart that I put my V-Strom up for sale  :'( 

Its a 2010 model bough in March this year. Done 8000km. Extras are a Madstad Bracket to make the windscreen adjustable, motech centrestand and black Trax topbox. No scratches, dings, dents etc. The bike had one problem when the computer decided that the bike should not run, so Suzuki replaced the CDI and entire wiring harness under warrantee. I think 90K is a fair price, since I bought it for 100k new, and there are about 5k of extras on it.

Reason for selling? My Cruiser was stolen and I need to replace it and don't want to be paying off two vehicles. Difficult decision, but had to be made.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Vstrom, it is very fast, very comfortable and makes an excellent tourer, 1 or 2 up. It will handle dirt roads, but is not really an offroader. I've used it for commuting from Jhb to Mokopane or Groblersdal for Magaliesburg, and the odd weekend trip.

I hope it goes to a good home!