• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 R1200GS Adventure (DOHC) for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer007

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Up for grabs:
BMW 2010 R1200GS Adventure, DOHC for R100,000
Mileage: ±51,000km
I am based in Durbanville, Cape Town
Full service history with BMW, I am the second owner (bought the bike on recommendation from [member=5974]spoedvark[/member] at 20,000km).
The bike has "not" been offroad of course, and it has certainly "never" been to Sutherland in the middle of winter, or to Die Hel, appeared on any TV shows or been anywhere else of interest for that matter. Only perfectly civilised riding on boring roads ;) Having said all that, I do take care of my vehicles and other than some purely cosmetic scuffs on the left crash bars (the sand monster got the best of me that day at low speed) the bike is in an excellent condition and everything works (ESA, heated grips etc)
I've also put on new tyres (Mitas E-07s) on at around 49,000km and replaced the battery early this year.

Extras on the bike include:
BMW panniers
Givi topbox
12V power socket on the side under the seat
Mudsling (not installed at the moment)
GPS mount for a Zumo 660 (GPS not included since I dont have one)
Wunderlich wind deflector
I've also got some soft luggage that can be negotiated for, perhaps my gear (gloves, jacket etc) as well

Call or message me on 084 530 5392, I'll be happy to answer any questions

N2GacbO.jpg

zTc2w8Y.jpg

mcXmqb1.jpg

Ck7en1z.jpg

3Njtbtg.jpg

C2Ch0LE.jpg