• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 BMW F800 GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FesterZA

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Name: BMW F800 GS 2012
Condition: 2nd Hand, good cond, +/- 12000km, a few scratches here and there. Full service history with BMW
Extras: SW Motech pannier racks, Motoradical Topbox (black aluminium) with mounting plate, rockfox crashbars, bashplate, 2-finger levers, hydraulic fluid protector plate, wide footpegs (rider and pillion), centrestand, headlight steel protector, velcro orange light cover, spotlights, sgs platinum pro front rim, Waterproof hella plug and waterproof dual USB plug. Also have original BMW rear plate with sidebars. Have a extra body panel or two.
Price: Undecided if want to sell, its a consideration, make me an offer.

Notes: Rear tyre will need replacement soon. Current tyres are TKC front and back.
Neck bearings were also replaced in June.
Not selling any items off the bike. If I decide to sell, it goes as a package.
As mentioned, this is just a feeler, if the right offer comes along I might sell.

Havent taken any pics, its the same bike in my profile pic, only difference, new topbox and crashbars (fitted in june)

**edited to include neck bearing replacement