• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3THRO

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
The day has come for me to swallow my pride and let her go. I want to put her on here first to try and find her a good home amongst the WD before I go the Gumtree route. Here goes:

I am unfortunately selling my 2012 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP
Milage: 2027 km
Price: R150 000 (not neg)

Extras:
*Termignoni Racing exhaust system
*Oberon anodised clutch cover (yes you see it spinning)
*R&G Rear sliders + bobbins
(Standard Double exhaust and clutch cover included)

This bike is in showroom condition. The 1000 km service was done @ Ducati Cape Town.
This is the only one in SA, as far as I know and as far as Ducati Sandton + Cape Town knows.
The new model is an 800cc liquid cooled + no more folding mirrors, so this really is a collectors item.
Last but not least: smile factor = 11 / 10 ; this bike is loads of fun. This is not the standard Hypermotard this is the SP Corse edition. Google the difference. Just the Termignoni exhaust is worth R20000+
This bike is special.

Reason for selling:
I am not riding her nearly enough between the Ducati , Katoom and plastic bike. Since I moved out to the Westcoast I have not been riding her nearly enough nor like you are supposed to or at least for what it was built for. I am hoping someone that knows what a gem this is might appreciate her more :-(

New they are selling for between R160 000 and R165 000 (depending on exchange rates and all sorts of other clever stuff) according to Ducati Sandton. This is what they said this morning:
"Magic bike you have and as far as I know the only one in SA ! It makes it kinda hard to put a value on it ( there is no "book" value for Ducati due to the small volumes ) "

Like I said I am not at home right now, but will be there on the 28th of July for about 2 weeks. Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Attachments

• Hyper.jpg
    Hyper.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 488
  • Hyper2.jpg
    Hyper2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 483
  • Hyper4.JPG
    Hyper4.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Hyper 3.jpg