• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 KTM 990 ADV - treat yourself. - sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
sold

Look, we’re all brought up with a certain amount of sensibility and self preservation, take it easy, never assume more risk than you should and generally play it safe and by the book - but guess what a life full of sensible decisions is but a dreary one, running through the daily cycle of life in your own version of Truman Show is no way to live..but we both know that, the question is - are you brave enough to do something about it? Brave enough to saddle up 115 untamed wild horses on fire screaming at the top of their lungs as the rev limiter hits 8000rpm and the rear wheel is still flinging up mother-earth into the abyss. Will I run out of power or road first you ask yourself as your childlike smile broadens through your helmet.

This is 2min on a 990 summed up. It’s without a modicum of doubt the last TRUE raw dirt bike to be manufactured, just before electronic aids became the norm and collectively the best looking KTM ever to be made, there’s a reason these are appreciating in value and becoming more sought after.

Presented here today is a last manufacturers year edition of the iconic 990 in white with 35k km on, treated with the same meticulous care that everything I’ve sold on this forum over the last 14 years has been.

I purchased the bike from a fellow forum member a few months ago to pass the time whilst waiting to emigrate
2012 990 ADV
34 000km
Major service 300km ago, invoice attached including brand new BMC air filter and full front suspension service as well as valve clearances.
990R + Akro mapping - fueling is perfect throughout the curve
Akrapovic exhausts
2nd/3rd gear restrictor removed
Sidestand switch removed
Aux fan switch
Crashbars
Spare tubes in front panels
Tyre levers under seat
All original tools
Original KTM briefcase booklet thing + manuals
Spare keys + red key
Rear luggage plate
New handgaurds
Orange headlight guard
New brake pads
Original KTM Tank bag
Fork Bleeders
Saxxes rims front and rear
Motoz Desert at the rear - still got some good life left
Dunlop 606 at the front - lots of life left in it
Optimate charge point + brand new optimate incl

Bike is stored at [member=3760]Stroke Her[/member] home in the heart of the Belville boerewors curtain he has the spare keys as well as reg certificate with him as I’m now unavailable.

R105 000
Payments in crypto currency welcomed

[youtube]https://youtu.be/zCeI-9wsVuo[/youtube]

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG