• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Ktm 990 various extras -was R130k now R125k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rjowen0984

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi,

I am selling my late 2012 KTM 990 white model with side engine guards with some extras for 125000

It has some extras: black Trax top box, Sw motech belly pan, Hid headlight, spot lights on side, spare tube, 3 tyre spoons, 12v tyre pump, extra heavy duty tubes, brand new Heidenua k60(I think k60) rear tyre, maybe 200 km on rear tyre, brand new Heidnau k60 front tyre, maybe 500 to 1000 km on front tyre, aftermarket throttle body with throttle cam G2 makes the acceleration and gear changes super smooth(un fuel injection like) brand new front and rear sprockets, front sprocket smaller 1 tooth, rear sprocket bigger 2 teeth, special attachment to make fan kick in at earlier tempereture so instead of 105 deg C it kicks I a t 80 or something like that just makes bike less likely to overheat in hot weather, fork pressure release valves, puncture repair kit, spare chain link, air filter bootie(instead of having to remove air filter you can slip bootie off and wash to put back, one extra mirror.

Most of the extras are to make it more off road orientated and handle much more aggressively but the G2 throttle body keeps it smooth. Wheelies MUCH easier, more comfortably and safer than stock. The tyres are more off road orientated than the stock, it's great in the rear but does make wet road riding a bit more slippy in front. It wheelies very easily and smoothly, very unlike the stock bike. I wish I had been able to put other silencers on I'm sure it would have made it even better! You welcome to ride it to feel the difference the G2 makes, it takes a minute or 2 to get used to but once you're used to being able to ride more agrresively without the "fuel injection twitchiness" suspension is set to the aggressive setting

Full service history from RAD and currently in for the 7500 service.

Will post some pics tomorow

Latest posts