• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 800GS For Sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanI

Race Dog
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am selling my 2013 BMW 800GS which is in good condition and has 32000km on the clock. All the details here:

Full service history with the last service at Randburg Motorcycles at 27000km (all others at BMW). At the service the chain and sprockets were replaced.
2 weeks ago I put in a new battery and also recently did an oil change.

The bike is the version with ABS, Traction Control and Heated Grips.
Extras include:
Aluminium Bash plate
Crash Guards
Hand Guards
Excel Front Rim
Heavy duty rear spring

I have the spare key and under seat tools.

I have refitted the original Pirelli Scorpion tyres and they have about 70% left.

Honesty section:
The only wearing part that has not been changed yet is the clutch. It is not slipping but when I put the bike in first gear on the centre stand the back wheel turns so it might be close.
I dropped the bike on Breedts neck a while back and broke the black section of one of the side plastics. I glued it back together and it is hardly noticeable. See pic.
I had the rear shock replaced in Cape Town last year at Martin Paetzold and because of time constraints he could only fit a non ESA version. That didn't bother me as ESA on these models hardly made a difference.

I have priced the bike for these issues. Not negotiable as I have priced this low to sell.

Reason for selling: I want to buy a proper enduro bike and maybe a cheaper commuting bike.

Call Ryan 082 856 3231  

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 275
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 4.jpg