• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC - Matt Green with Extras - Withdrawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Bought my Matt Green 800XC December 2012 cash after I parked the 1200 Explorer for sale on Mean Machines Floor.
I had the option to take the money and pay some charges or to buy another bike from them. Because I was offered a contract in Ethiopia I had no worries what so ever and bought the best bike I have ever owned, the 800XC! :laughing4:
unfortunately the contract never came through and I am still sending my CV all over the world :dousing:

So here she is, an absolute awesome bike
Registired January 2013
6600km on the clock
Aluminium bash plate
Aluminium radiator guard
Chrash bars
Headlight protector
orange headlight protector 'with velcro over clear protector'
SW Mototech pannier frames
Touring screen
Please note - The TRAX Top box is not included in the deal and not my panniers (not in the photos) - The pannier frames are included

She still is on the original set of tyres
Has done mainly long distance rides - between Brits and Pta North (Bike is in Pta North - I have moved here recently)
One long trip to the Kruger Gate and through Mpumulanga - refer to the Mzansi cycle tour in Ride reports

If I do get a contract and stabilize financially I will have another XC again, no doubt in my mind - this is an awesome bike and apart from that a looker - she has drawn a lot of interest and attention wherever I parked

Now for the price:
She cost me R123 000 all incl

I will let her go for R100 000
This is a bargain price for a 4 month old bike that's hardly run in :deal:
You can contact me  if you are really interested or pm (I will take a bit longer to respond by pm as I only have internet access during the night but e maill all time on bbm)

She has NEVER been dropped

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 923
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 925
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg