• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2014 F800GS ESA MU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pannas

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom
2014 F800GS ESA MU
52000 km – 50K service done
Nothing to spend
Licensed, on my name, not financed - all that shit
Steering neck bearings were replaced nou anner dag - I'll look on the invoice
Fork oil was replaced at the same time
Tubeless wheels – plug n play – no more sukkeling with fakken tubes halfway up katbakkies
Ognibene Sprockets with DID ZVMX chain – good for another 40000kms
Liqui Moly in its ass
New brake pads all round
New battery – dropped it in, in July – with one year guarantee – when we plugged in the GS911 to reset all the shit that need to be resetted after the terminals come off the old battery, there were no faults codes
Don’t ask me what happens on the wrong side of 6000rpm – never been there…

Optional extras: and I say OPTIONAL – because you can have the bike with or without them – obviously at two different corresponding prices.
- Amber and night-breaker-blue headlight cover
- V stream high touring screen – yaaaah, obviously all the marshalling- and official stickers and shit will be removed
- 4-tone spotlights
- Full – bottom, lower and upper Rumbux crash protection – ooh that’s a big one
- UNI air filter
- Air Flow 3D mesh seat cover – your balls will thank you for the air conditioning and your butthole won’t look like a 100 year old prune, having not to sit on a wet seat in rain
- Wide off road pegs
- Touratech carrier plate
- Maier rear shock protector
- Rock Fox rear pannier racks

Anyone who knows me, knows all my shit is always in pedantically tip top condition – you get on, fill it up and ride to fucking Kenya if you like.

WITH all the extras – R92,000.00
Without – R83,000.00

If you’re a Nigerian prince, waiting on his inheritance… - fuck off
If you’re an engineer on an offshore oil rig, wanting to send your representative around, for your cousin’s birthday… - fuck off
If you are Moses and his truck driving buddy Lucas, from Springbok or Kuruman, or wherever the fuck you want to be from this time… - fuck off
If your name is Shaun Dickens, you can fuck right off – and then a little more – and then you keep fucking off until you get back here – then you fuck off again.

1693575445929.png

Last edited: