• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 LML Star 150 for sale: (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Selling my Indian manufactured imitation Vespa again.

Bought her from a chap in Cape Town last year.
Wasn’t in the mood for queues at the traffic department so haven’t transferred ownership to my name yet.

The license disk hasn’t been renewed since 2020.
I have the previous owners ID, sighed Yelllow Form and original eNatis registration document.

Willing to knock off R2000 from the price for the inconvenience of you having to risk paying penalty fees on behind disks.
But because the scooter was registered in Cape Town there is a chance you may not be liable for paying them.

Alternatively you pay the full price of R20k and I’ll sort everything out for you including the Roadworthy test.
If you want the R2000 discount then the Roadworthy and potential penalty fines are for your account.

Scooter runs fine, has a bent brake lever and the end of the clutch lever broke off.
Also has a slightly bent leg shield. The previous owner took a small tumble but it’s nothing serious.

Also had your typical Cape Town surface area rust here and there but nothing serious.
Any further info or pics, contact me directly.

Thanks