• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2017 TRIUMPH EXPLORER XCA (NSFW pics) ***SOLD***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ysterballas

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Mirrag Honne

It is with great sadness that I am parting with the best machine that I have ever ridden.

I simply do not have the heart to take the beast into the bush. I know that with my talent and skill set, I am bound to scar this beauty.

I am aware of the current Triumph fokop, but heard rumours that a new importer is to be announced imminently (1 March?! ). Hence the bargain that this bike is selling for. It is alot of bike.

Had the bike for 3 months. 2017 with 4982km on. Like new, still has all the stickers on from the factory. Bought the bike for a moerse bargain, not looking to make money, just want to break even.

Standard specs on the XCa:
Heated grips
Heated seat and passenger seat
Electronic cruise control
Electronic adjustable touring screen
12v and usb charging points
Tire pressure monitors
Hill hold assist
Crash bars
Bash plate
Spotlights
Tubeless tyres and rims
TSAS (Triumph semi-active suspension)

Not sure if I got all of them, will include link to webpage.
https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/motorcycles/adventure-and-touring/tiger/2018/tiger-explorer/variants/tiger-explorer-xca

Ekstras:
Tank pad
Triumph luggage plate with key coded Triumph top box
Datadot

Price for dogs R160 000

Advertising on Gumtree and OLX for R170 000

Reason for cheaper price on forum is because I believe I got my current BMW F800gs also for a bargain on the forum, and would like to keep the same spirit of brotherhood between forum members.

Attachments

• IMG_6046.JPG
    IMG_6046.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_6047.JPG
    IMG_6047.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_6048.JPG
    IMG_6048.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_6049.JPG
    IMG_6049.JPG