3 Day Ride Across India (a small part of it)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
A work colleague and I are off to India tomorrow morning on business. Since its been a dream of mine for quite some time to see the countryside in India we have made all the arrangements to travel from Mumbai to Bangalore on rented motorcycles.

We both planned on something nostalgic but as it turns out, we only managed to get 1 Royal Enfield 350 and 1 Honda CBR250R (I'll be taking the Enfield)

Our route will take us out of Mumbai along the coast on Saturday morning early and down towards Goa. we will then head back inland and make our way to Bangalore to arrive on Monday sometime.

Many people have warned about the traffic but the whole point of this ride is the adventure. the GPS will go along as a backup but the plan is to navigate using the the old Eyeball MKI and maps. we will sleep in hotels along the route as the water from taps is undrinkable so we need to find places with bottled water.

Both of us are traveling light, I just have a 40L dry bag for all my possessions.

The bike Rental company will deliver the bikes directly to our hotel in Mumbai and collect the bikes from the office in Bangalore when we leave the following friday.

I'm really excited about the trip and just wanted to share it. I am attaching 3 pics of the planned route over the 3 days.

Wish us luck and hope we get time to take pics and do an RR on our return.

Attachments

• Day1.jpg
    Day1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Day2.jpg
    Day2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Day3.jpg
    Day3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 99