A beeeeeg thank you!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veldbrand

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Being a ballerina when it comes to anything more technical than a flower arrangement, I asked Lonerunner to maybe check my pig out since something was not lekker.
As some of you know and checked at the Augrabies bash it was missing, splattering and using lank gas which is not how I know my 1150 or any other 1150 for that matter.
So after it has been to Lonerunner for a few days I have a new bike man. He found both stick coils to be lame which we replaced but also set the timing, throttle bodies, changed the plugs, did the feeler gauge thang, diagnosed and fixed my lights which conked out on the way back from the bash, gave me a new indicator lens and fiddled all-round with his magic touch.
This thing pulls like a train and runs as smooth as SARS.
In fact it probably runs better than when I got it a few years ago with only 1950km's on the clock!
And that after I trusted, believed and praised a certain Jozi based agents workshop for always servicing my bike for years....

And after all that the man refuses to accept any form of compensation for his time, effort and expertise in true Wilddog biker style.
So Frik, hiermee 'n moerse dankie maat, jy's 'n yster!