Accelerator Modules in stock: Cape Town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Accelerator Module: Performance Improvement for BMW, KTM, Yamaha, Triumph Motorcycle

Increase the performance of your motorcycle.
Overcome strict EU regulations causing loss of power and an oversensitive throttle at low RPM.

BENEFITS
An accelerator module increases performance when accelerating. More power becomes available throughout the rev range; It improves an oversensitive throttle, makes the bike smoother and gives better fuel consumption - if you don’t use the extra power all the time.

WHY DO YOU NEED AN ACCELERATOR MODULE?
Do you know that, due to strict European Union regulations, under acceleration your motorcycle engine is gasping – not for more air, but for more petrol?

HOW DOES AN ACCELERATOR MODULE WORK?
The engine management system accepts inputs for 5 different sensors. Based on this information it makes decisions – one of these is the ratio of fuel to air. Due to EU emission controls your motorcycle gets less fuel than it needs, leading to a loss of smooth power transmission. The net result is that the average rider cranks open the throttle further, leading to higher fuel consumption.

WHAT DOES THE ACCELERATOR MODULE DO?
The accelerator module developed in Belgium and distributed here in South Africa sorts this problem out. Here is the clever part – it intercepts the air temperature input and tells the engine management system that it is a lot colder than it really is. The result – the system increases the ratio of fuel to air with instant performance improvement.

FITMENT
This plug and play module fits in seconds and is one of the most affordable performance enhancers you can fit to your motorcycle. This is a performance delivery improvement that you feel.

WILL IT FIT MY BIKE?
The accelerator module comes in various models. It will fit the following bikes:

BMW 1150, 1200, 800 an 650 twins, 650 single
KTM 990 and 690
Yamaha Tenere and Super Tenere
Triumph Tiger 800 and 1150

REPORTED IMPROVEMENTS
- Faster throttle response
- Increased torque at lower RPM and power at higher RPM 
- smooth powerful torque even at low revs– you can shift up sooner
- better fuel consumption
- Smoother engine
- Smooth powerful performance for your BMW GS and other boxers

CHARACTERISTICS
- EASY INSTALLATION: A true Plug-n-Play module, no wire cutting needed.
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN: Resistant against vibrations, any weather conditions
- HIGH QUALITY: New design with high quality and sealed components.
- UNIQUE PERFORMANCE: Very stable and optimized temperature compensation within -30°C to +80°C.
- APPLICATION APPROVED BY THE USERS: Thousands of satisfied users, on all continents.
- COST EFFECTIVE: The only module at an affordable price with the best quality.
- COMPARATIVE USER TESTS: Objective tests shows best performance / fuel consumption reduction.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: No "empty boxes" filled with resin, like some others do.

ARTICLE IN SUPERBIKE MAGAZINE
Go here for the article in Superbike magazine:
https://www.sol2.be/Performance/Images/Super_Bike_Magazine.pdf

COST:
BMW 1150 – AM 8: R1020+VAT
BMW 600, 650, 800, 1200 – AM 7: R1020+VAT
KTM 690 – AM L5: R1127+VAT
KTM 990 – AM 5: R1127+VAT
Yamaha Tenere, Triumph Tiger – AM 9: R1296 + VAT

WHERE TO FIND IT:
Roodt Griesel
254 Blaauwberg Road
Table View
Cape Town
021 5562313
[email protected]

TESTIMONIALS
I Recently fitted an AM to a 1200GS. The feedback:

Hi Roodt,
I hope you are well.
Apologies for taking so long with this mail after you fitted the accelerator model to my bike.
I would like to report that after taking the bike for a four hour run on Sat past I can definitely see an improvement in acceleration.
I also feel like it has a smoother tick over.

Feedback from a BMW expert who recently fitted the AM v.7 on a K1200R:
Q: NS. How is the accelerator module doing on the 1200? Could you feel any difference in throttle sensitivity or power delivery or smoothness?
A: The module was fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed it and will recommend it!

Feedback on a BMW 1150GS
Took the old girl (the bike of course) out yesterday for a couple of hundred Km test ride and what a difference. Much smoother and the mid range power just rolls on. It’s great I would recommend it to anyone.

Feedback on a BMW 650 Dakar:
Big grin all around.

I just got me the new calibrated  accelerator mod fitted today.

WOW!!!! this thing is awesome and yes it really works on my Dakar.
I have a 2001 model and was told the first time around when they arrived that I couldn’t have one cause my bike is well too old.
But not anymore I have one and can definitely feel more grunt on pull of and it climbs through the revs much easier and quicker.
I haven’t tested it yet on a long run for fuel efficiency but will be going to Sabie this weekend and will get the opportunity to test in on a long run then.
Yamaha XT 660:
The accelerator modulator marches on - this time fitted to a Yamaha XT 660 with great results!

Gary reports a great improvement during acceleration and deceleration - power delivery both ways is greatly smoothed given a better ride and more control (especially useful on technical sections).
“Definitely a great improvement with regard to surging at lower speeds, seems to be much smoother during acceleration and deceleration. Cant wait to check the economy but am embarking on a four day trip to Kokonje in Bots on Friday so will definitely have a chance to check this. Am currently getting about 23km/L. So far so good.”

Feedback on a 1200GS:
My bike ran very hot before. You could even smell it when you stopped after a ride and my exhaust pipes are darkblue. After a 100km's the bike was noticeably cooler. Although it still showed up 4 stripes on the dash, but I understand that the heat gauge at 4 stripes are quite tolerant before it changes.

My engine always sounded very rough when idling but is now noticeably smoother. In fact it sounds completely different.

I had a lot of vibration coming through and that all seems to have smoothened out.

My fuel consumption has dropped by 0.2 l/100km already. The bike has noticeably more power at bottom end and I work the clutch less on pullaways. Throttle response is definitely improved.

Attachments

• AM 7 sept 2011 for shop.jpg
    AM 7 sept 2011 for shop.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 193