AdvenXure & Race Support For Any Event and Any Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DREWMARX

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
Howzit Dogs,

I am moving back to South Africa at the end of this month after spending 8 Years in Tanzania. In that time I have had numerous overland vehicle and motorcycle adventures, fun and mishaps. I have learned a lot from participating in various social and race events, and there aren't many obstacles I shy away from.

As many of you know, I am planning a move to the US this year, but it will most likely be closer to the end of the year. I have an immigration interview to be scheduled either for February or March, and then have to leave within 6 months of receiving the VISA. So, I will basically have almost a whole year in SA. Now, we obviously all need to work, and I am now going to attempt to work doing what I love.

So the services I can provide are only limited to the choices of AdvenXures and Races that you decide to participate in, and then obviously the ones you decide to involve my services in and to what extent. This will be a highly specailized service tailored to each individuals, or groups, needs. In short, I have great mechanical know how and can help repair most things on a bike, great with repairing and preventing punctures, bike prep/check before an adventure or race etc. I have ALL the tools and camping equipment you could ever think of taking on a trip, and I also have the choice of 2 x reliable Hilux bakkies(2013 and 2015, both 4x4 3.0 D4D, one Extra Cab and One DC). I am happy to ferry additional passangers as may be required on any trip, for those that don't ride but want to come along to check up on us(yes I mean wives, or cooks, however you call them).

I also have a very good 3 bike trailer, and LOTS of Back-up bikes to bring along, in the unfortunate and "unlikely" event of a breakdown. I am basically offering to be your personal man servant for an event or AdvenXure or Race. I am willing to do planning, cooking, packing, bike repair, camp BITCH duties, whatever. And best of all is, all you need is your bike and your kit. I provide Everything else! Or can provide everything else, however you may require, for whatever date and for whatever location of trip route. Again, this is highly personalized to each individual or group.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if this tickles your fancy, and maybe gets you excited to ride. In cases where people really want to do an event that requires a riding partner(and don't have one) and back-up, I am also willing to be/source a riding partner while continuing to provide the back-up service.

I am open and honest and will share costs and inputs with clients/friends at all times to ensure transparency and the highest level of satisfcation and peace of mind. My interest is not to become rich, but to keep busy doing what I love and to just keep covering my costs while I wait to move to the US, oh and to try and have some fun!

Cool, if you want more info, just whatsapp me or email me and we can work something out!

Kind Regards

Drew
+27765976283 (Whatsapp)
[email protected]