• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Airoh Terminator Helmet for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Vee

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Airoh Terminator Rockstar Helmet  Size XL / 61 - 62

Brand new super light and quality helmet – simply too big for me and is gathering dust…I bought it on a whim and it is as new / unused barring WD decals added along with a go pro mount.  I have 2 other Airohs in size L / 59 which fit better so this one needs to go.

R2900.00 – collection in Sandton  or can courier via Post Net at your expense

Comparative pricing here..

https://mx24.co.za/shop/mx-gear/helmets/airoh/airoh-terminator-open-vision-helmet/

Manufacturer details here..

Lightweight helmet called ‘Airoh Terminator’ is the latest addition from Airoh. The Carbon and Kevlar composite fiber helmet has 2 external shell sizes. The innerlining is removable, washable and underwent a Sanitized hygiene treatment. In case of Emergency, the helmet has a system for the quick and easy removal of the cheek pads without damaging the shell. A removable and washable anti-sand filter can be found in the chin guard. The Terminator has 2 front ventilations and 3 rear air extractors, and weighs only 1000 grams.

Attachments

• Term 1.JPG
    Term 1.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Term 2.JPG
    Term 2.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Term 3.JPG
    Term 3.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Term 4.JPG
    Term 4.JPG