All because of coolaid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBURGER

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
All because of coolaid...  If it wasn't for coolaid, my husband (Zagser) would not have bought his new toy (KTM 950 adventure) and I would not have the privilege of taking over the BMW 650GS.  So, a very big thank you to coolaid!  >:D

I've met some of the wild dog guys and girls at the Free State bash earlier this year at Meiringskloof and I immediately wanted to be a part of the wild dog bunch.  :thumleft: So here I am...  Goggabie from the heart of the Free State - Bloemfontein. 

I rode a 110 cc scooter in high school and once or twice took a spin on my boyfrieds' bikes.  Apart from that I'm still new to this biking thing.  I'm busy practicing on a Vuka 200 cc scrambler to go for my licence in June 2009 (hold thumbs that I'll pass the first time).  As soon as I'm comfortable on the Vuka, I'll move on to the BMW650GS that is waiting for me in the garage.  I can't wait to join my hubby on a wild adventure ride in the near future and riding to the next wild dog bash on my own bike!  I heard about a woman's bash coming up some time in August, so hopefully I'll be ready to roll, or should I say ride!

Happy riding!  :ricky: