• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All found new homes- Paying Some Kit Forward

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High 5

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I am cleaning out my garage and making space for some new stuff, I did advertise the kit I am going to put here but got stupid offers and people just being opportunistic.  To the guys with the money to buy new kit, please leave this for the guys that don't have the money right now to rather benefit from it.  I think we all know what it's like during hard times, so  I would like this to go to someone who can really benefit from it.

All items are open to silly offers and or silly trades, and if you really taking strain come grab it for free and have a cup of coffee.  Unfortunately this is open for collection only as I just don't have time to go to portent or sort couriers.

What I have:

2 x Brand New labels still on XKULTCHA Cargo Adventure Pant Ladies & Gents both size 42 (Small cut though so more like a 38-40 jean size)

2 x KTM Pro Comp gloves - Size XL & S

Perfecto Adventure Pants with winter inners Size 42 worn maybe 3 times

Kids Body Armour and MX helmet (Small helmet, Size on Pics)

Axo Watertech adventure jacket worn maybe 3 times with full winter inners etc (Lovely jacket I just don't like the collar hence only worn 3 times)

I am based in Randburg guys, if you in need of a helping hand with some kit drop me a WhatsApp -(Sheldon  082 333 8000) as I don't get to check my Wilddog messages too often.  I hope I am able to help someone out like I have been helped in the past.

I don't know how to post pics, but check the wild dogs facebook page for pics. I have also posted there.