And the Prize goes to RAD !!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Hi dogs I just have to post this good news of the excellent service I received from RAD.

1st of all it started by them being the only dealer prepared to trade my 2008 990 Adventure and at good price to me as well. So I then very happily took delivery of my 2012 990 Adventure and immediately prepared for our planned Clarens –Katse trip starting on the 8th of Aug 2013.
So Thursday morning the 8th of Aug we leave and arrive in Clarens around 4h00 pm on Thursday with the Adventure not missing a beat. We book in unpack and leave to go and get some nourishment. The bike starts but sounds ruff and within 100 meters dies on me and then simply just doesn’t want to run and the FI light flashing furiously. So I phone RAD and within a very short time I basically had the whole team phoning me. Aubrey pointing me to things to look at. Nell checking the flash codes, Ian and Andy checking up on progress and checking with KTM assist. After checking most of the things as per Aubrey he then suspected the fuel pump but we agreed that even if it is there is not much I can do. So basically that is the end of my weekend and as my brother flew up from Cape Town to join me it was a huge disappointment. But in comes Dave and rescue’s the weekend by sending his driver to come and fetch my bike and also send me a replacement bike so that I can still complete the rest of the weekend. !!!. Back here on Monday afternoon my bikes is already fixed and the cause as Aubrey suspected a failed fuel pump.

To Dave and his whole team a huge thanks and respect !!!

The absolutely superb 990 SMT that was my ride for the rest of the weekend

Attachments

• 20130811_085331.jpg
    20130811_085331.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 562