Another Bash RR.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douw

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
OS, Bender, Bud500 and me set of together for the Bash.  Our better halves and kids made up their own posse and my gang drove down on the Thursday and the rest followed on the Friday.
We barely made it out of Joburg when we decided to pull in for our first "cold one" of many.
Bender was a bit frail as he only got home from a "night on the town" at 03H00 the morning that we left and he was only to keen to catch up on sleep whenever possible.
The drive down to Ficksburg was uneventful and we even stopped of at "Hochland BMW" to say howzit to Johan "Vogies" Vogelesang who took over from Hentie...  we stopped at "Nic's Bar" for a monster Eisbein and then continued to the spot where we where to sleep over.
The "Slumbering Mongoose".... I think it was called was a bit of a disaster....  the owner had a car accident the day before and another car crash kept the staff occupied elsewhere.... so when we arrived it was a bit of a ghost town... and after scouting around a bit... we found a friend of the owner who was to "look" after us for the evening.
We soon settled in and made the best of it by pouring whatever we could find down our throats... Dwerg joined us here as he had to work a halfday and then we partied into the night.....

Attachments

• Image00176.jpg
    Image00176.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Image00181.jpg
    Image00181.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Image00190.jpg
    Image00190.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 337
  • Image00191.jpg
    Image00191.jpg