Another time to settle some scores!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
This has fast become a BMW on KTM event - but one that is not about horspower or speed, but something completely different - it is the RFS National Economy Run.

Run every year in August (when it's a bit fresh!!!) starting in Pretoria and heads out around the Mpumalanga area.......this is the real test of how frugal your bike (and rider) are on fuel economy!

Current National champion Reg Gurnell who won last year on a Katoom 690 Duke is not going to have it all his own way because yourr truly is back (yes also a past overall winner!)

I am going to be riding for the Lyndhurst Auto BMW Team and I will bemounted on the new BMW G650GS, which by all accounts is a very economical ride in terms of fuel consumption!!!!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

So it is time to put the KTM camp back in their box and bring back the silverware to the BMW camp and get an overall win for the Lyndhurst Auto BMW Team!

It is really a fun event for those that don't take it as seriously as I do, so if you fancy your chances at seeing how low you can go then go to the website and enter the event on the 25th August!!!
www.econorun.co.za

Latest posts