• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone willing and available to view a part in Kosibay.? Motivated by a scammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heddles

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
As the heading says. But first, there would have to be confirmation that the address given does in fact exist. If I’m fact it does, I guess that a volunteer would have to exercise caution.

[member=2565]LOKI_CPT[/member] please add any input here squire..

So here goes:

Given address is Plot 56 kwamazebane area kosibay kzn northcoast. He goes by the name of Sherwin.
                                                                                                                Phone number; +27 71 616 7067

The part is a rear subframe for a BMW 650 X-Challenge. The X-Challenge uses an aluminium component. The person offering the part is stripping an X-Country, which uses a steel subframe. I am told by the mate who I am trying to help that they two are the same in construction and are only constructed from deferent materials.
Ideally, I would like to do this myself but two factors influence it’s impossibility. Firstly, my home being Cape Town and secondly, my current work location, being Asia.
To further reduce the chance of fraud, I’d ideally want to pay for the item right there and then and take it with me,

So let’s work with what we have right now.
If anyone is prepared to help, then firstly the location needs to be assessed for validity and safety. Once this is done, the person who’s to help needs to decide if they’re prepared to pay and take the part from the person stripping.
I am prepared to pay costs incurred to the person, as well as either provide the funds for immediate release of the item up front, or after the exercise.
Either way, this is all to help a dog get back on his ride.

My number for contact via WhatsApp is +27741507344

Latest posts