• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ARAI TOUR-X4 HELMETS (x2) DIAMOND WHITE VIRTUALLY NEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emil

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
TWO virtually new (please check the photographs to verify my statement) Diamond White Arai Tour - X4 helmets for sale. These helmets (my wife's and mine) are in pristine condition (because I'm ridiculously fussy). I sold my beloved 2017 Honda Africa Twin a little while ago and now the helmets have to go.

The price I bought these for are on the original Arai boxes (see photograph). I know they're currently selling for R9 800 each, but I would like to sell these for R6 800 each.
You may have noticed that one is a M (medium) size with the shell able to accommodate either the Medium or large pads depending on the size of your head (larger Arai pads are available from the dealer). The second helmet is an Extra Small (XS). Please don't laugh, but once, when my wife had already donned her helmet, I put "mine" on, only to discover that she was wearing my Medium helmet and I was shrinking my brain by putting on her EXTRA SMALL helmet. Thankfully my ears remained on my head when I managed to pry her helmet from my head. Since then a tiny black feather (centre front of the helmet
IMG_4183.jpeg
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4187.jpeg
IMG_4188.jpeg
IMG_4189.jpeg
IMG_4190.jpeg
IMG_4191.jpeg
IMG_4192.jpeg
IMG_4193.jpeg
IMG_4194.jpeg
IMG_4195.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg
IMG_4198.jpeg
IMG_4199.jpeg
) decal 'lives' on her helmet.
Please contact me via whatsapp or cell phone on oh eight two double seven six 8 1 zero zero.

• Haha
Reactions: Ri