Atlantis back tracks - awesome after the rain: 990R and KLR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcussen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Atlantis this Sat, after the rain was fantastic - we had a great ride, great conditions for the most part, except for some plastics that had chopped up some routes before us. FreeRad and myself managed to make it, and others fell away... Ultimately 2 people make a great ride, no hold ups and we were blasting along enjoying the cool conditions. We spent some time in the open dunes ( where I have posted footage before ) so I didn't get any footage from there, but it was damp and compact and we could ride the dune faces horizontal, anyway, only took some clips when we went into the single tracks and tweespoor where I normally take the 300.... Kept out of the tight tight Single track where the hills and troughs are more intense and stuck to the more flowy sections... No fun trying to get a 220kg bike out of a equal sided steep bowl if you duff it!

I'll post some vids soon, 990 is an beast in sand, and mr KLR companion was doing bloody well also ; )  but what a playground we have in our town