ATT ALL CAPE TOWN DOGS......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitedelight

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Ok so for once and for all I have a solution to all the posing issues.Why not get the Harley Posers and the Wilddog posers together to have a few beers.Ok so I belong to the HDCCT(Harley Davidson Club Cape Town).We are not a HOG club and are not affiliated in any way to any of the franchises.We started before they arrived.
So here is the deal ,on a Wednesday ,Friday and Saturday our club house is open.On a Wednesday we usually have a band ,so club opens and we have drinks and be merry.
Otherwise on a Saturday,a bunch of members get together to watch the rugby .We usually braai,which is cool as the club provides braai,bricketts,cutlery and crockery.
The bar is open and we charge club prices,so R10 for a beer or wine,and I thing R15 for a Jack and Coke.
Other cool thing,bring the missus,bring the kids,and if you got no kids bring your dog(yes the four legged kind).
Come and experience what we are about and what makes us tick,who knows,could be very similar to some of you butch fellows.
So here is a geniune offer to all and sundry,I hope you guys discuss it and maybe one Satruday come watch the game,We got one projector and two smaller 40" screens so rugby can be viewed from most angles.
Oh and do not be too surprised when you see a lot of DS bikes outside,we have quite a few of them........ :ricky: :ricky: